Planners & Governments since 1995 have emphasized on the need for substantial spending in infrastructure sector to sustain the GDP and economic growth. For achieving the projected GDP growth exceeding 8%. Infrastructure sector affords substantial growth prospects for companies engaged in construction, services and supply to this vital sector of economy. & Artefact plays a pivotal role as an Infrastructure Derivative software Company providing a vital link between plans, policies and its implementation.
Infrastructure development is a National Priority. It has approval of Policy makers, planners and economists.
MORTH Committee on Infrastructure projected a 12%-15% growth p.a. in passenger traffic and 15%-18% growth p.a. in cargo traffic.
Successive Budgets have provided for layer funds allocation on road sector now exceeding more than MS 10 Billion.
- Massive Push by all Government for substantial spending in infrastructure sector for economic growth
- Artefact plays a pivotal role as an Infrastructure Derivative Services Company providing a vital link between plans, policies and its implementation.
- The total infrastructure sector spending in next 5 years is estimated to exceed USD 1.5 Trillion (approx. Rs . 100 Lac Crores ) (2019-2024)
- The boom for Infrastructure Services (Engineering, Architectural and other services ) has just begun. It is of an endless opportunity
- Artefact is strategically positioned to exploit this potential
- Organic growth by expanding sectorial services , geographic spread and client spreads in focus sector verticals of Highways , Airports , Townships Urban Development, Mining Services and Railways
- Enhanced leadership in PPP and O&M Project Services. Opportunities exciting in overseas Design outsourcing works for services experts.
Besides Domestic sector growth, due to Cost effectiveness and High Technical skills, India is soon likely to emerge as Global Engineering Design Center and knowledge Outsourcing (KPO) Hub. Indian Technical Services for Infrastructure development especially in developed economies and Gulf is fast emerging as potential market exceeding USD $300 Billion P.a.
Artefact plans expanding market reach by undertaking overseas project services.
Artefact plans to create a niche market in privatized projects as an early.
Cucles in the infrastructure sector which has a very large space to grow.
Artefact is operating in a sector scalable with Economic Development and is guided with propensity of derived demand.